Sam assh Lyndhurst 5700 Mayfield Road 440-446-0850

Purchased a set of maracas and were new unopened and to small so I returned them for another set and paid the difference.The set I purchased for my son this time were too large twice the size of the returned ones.

He found a set on Ebay. I went to the store with my receipt and was told I could not return them because it was a credit. I told them I paid cash for both items . They would not refund my Money.

The manager Gooff Strazisar was Rude. I asked his name and told him I was calling corporate. He said go ahead. I called corporate and was told to speak with Paul Ash.

I told him the scenario and another Rude Owner. I told him I was going to post a complaint on the net and he said please do.I also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. What a way to run a business.

Bad publicity and BBB complaint for $20.Do not deal with this Company

Had an Experience with Sam Ash?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #598454

There is NO law that says refunds have to be given for buyer's remorse. Not a single one.

Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more